About the fair
EKO-LAS is the largest forestry event in this part of Europe.
The EKO-LAS fair is:
- presentations of forest machines and forestry equipment
- a wide range of services for the forestry and wood industry
- hundreds of professionals from the forestry, trade and wood processing industries
- representatives of local authorities and forestry, forest inspectorates and the State Forests Directorate
- meetings, debates and industry discussions
- demonstrations of machines at work at the forest training ground
Once again, thousands of professionals from the forestry industry will meet at the largest event dedicated to this industry in this part of Europe. The formula of the fair, including demonstrations of machines working in real field, attracts crowds of visitors and makes the event a perfect place to present the offer of products and services.
The last edition of the EKO-LAS fair, which took place in 2021 in Mostki near Świebodzin, was very well received by both visitors and the media. Almost 100 exhibitors presented their offer. Within three days, the exhibition was visited by 5,000 visitors from Poland and abroad. Among the professionals there were representatives of forestry companies, forest service companies, forest inspectorate, municipal management departments of city and commune offices, energy companies, as well as the directorate of public roads.